1️⃣ or 2️⃣? Which by @theflexibledietinglifestyle would you try?👇
1️⃣ 🔥 696 Cal 12” OREO Protein Dessert Pizza
📍A Dessert Pizza Crust that can be made in minutes that requires one bowl, no kneading, no rolling out of the dough with extra flour, etc.
✅ Macros for the WHOLE 12” Pizza
696 Cals, 60g Carbs, 8g Fat, 90g Protein
✳️ Ingredients for 12” Protein Dessert Crust:
40g Self Rising Flour
30g Vanilla Whey/Casein Blend Protein Powder (I use my brand @Flex_Brands aka the best protein for recipes in the game! “FDL” saves you 15%)
12g Coconut Flour
5g Zero Cal Sweetener
150g Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
75g Egg Whites
✳️ Ingredients for OREO Frosting:
45g Vanilla Whey/Casein Blend Protein Powder
22g Black Cocoa Powder
5g Zero Cal Sweetener
✳️ Ingredients for Protein Icing (only used a little bit of it):
30g Whey/Casein Blend Vanilla Protein Powder
15g Powdered Sugar
Cold Water to consistency
Crushed OREO Thins (not in macros)
1. Add all the dry crust ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then add the wet ingredients and mix till you get a paste like consistency.
2. Add dough to the middle of a big piece of parchment paper. You want to spread this crust to about 12-13in. The spread of the crust is a skill you will get better at over time but the premise is spreading from the inside out in a circular motion to ensure you keep the edges thick for the crust.
3. Bake on 450 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden.
4. Now for the OREO protein frosting. You can actually make this first to let it cool and thicken up in the fridge. Add all your ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then slowly add cold water and mix till you get a slightly running frosting like consistency. It will thicken up in the fridge.
5. Do this same process for your protein icing as well. Just beware that you need on a little bit of cold water. It’s easy to overdo it.
6. Add frosting to crust, then your crust oreo thins, and then icing. Slice up and enjoy!
2️⃣ 🔥 392 Cal Meal Prep Egg Roll in a Bowl Ramen
Continued in Comments…..
9 thoughts on “1& or 2& Which by would you try? 1& 696 Cal 12” OREO Protein Dessert Pizza”
#cooking #cookingvideos #cookingathome #cookingvideo #cookingtime #cookinggram #cookingreels #cookingclass #cookinglight #cookingtips #cookingwithlove #cookingismytherapy
The oreo one looks like an ash tray
You second dish looks a good but he Oreo…
@jacquie_kenney_ , he looks like Pat
Heart attack for an Italian
Ma cos’è questa merda
if u heat protein it looses its properties