1️⃣ or 2️⃣? Which by @_aussiefitness would you try?👇
1️⃣ Honey Sesame Chicken & Egg Fried Rice🍗🍚
Heathy & Easy Meal Prep🔥
(Per Serve – 4 Servings Total)
67gC | 8gF | 47.5gP
– 600g Diced Chicken Breast (raw weight)
– 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper, 1 Tsp Garlic Powder, 1 Tsp Onion Powder
– 25ml Light Soy Sauce (marinate in chicken – Brand: Ayam)
– 300g Frozen Mixed Vegetables
– 2 Eggs & 100g Egg Whites (or just regular eggs)
– 20g Spring Onion (white bits only)
– 560g Cooked White Day Old Rice
– 25ml Light Soy Sauce (add to fried rice)
– 10ml Sesame Oil
– 10g Spring Onion (green bits only)
– 1 Tsp Cornflour Mixed With 1/2 Cup Cold Water
– 60g Honey
– 20ml Light Soy Sauce
– 40g Reduced Sugar Ketchup
– 15ml Rice Wine Vinegar
– 3 Diced Garlic Cloves
Evenly distribute rice & chicken into 4 equal servings.
Garnish with spring onions, sesame seeds & enjoy! (pour any leftover sauce from the pan on top)
2️⃣ HIGH PROTEIN TIKKA ROLLS!🌯
81g Protein Each🤯💪🏼
(Per Roll – Recipe Makes 3 Rolls)
46gC | 4.4gF | 81gP
Thank you to @ shadi_faleel for this recipe 🔥
Ingredients 👇🏼 (chicken tikka marinade)
– 600g Diced Skinless Chicken Breast (raw weight)
– 125g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt (Brand: YoPro Plain)
– 1 Tsp Salt (NOT 1 Tbsp, typo on the video*)
– 1 Tsp Turmeric
– 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
– 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
– 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
– 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
– 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
– Drop Of Red Food Colouring
Yoghurt Mint Sauce 👇🏼 (blended)
– 240g Low Fat Yoghurt
– 15g Fresh or Dried Mint
– 3 Garlic Cloves
– 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
– 1/2 Green Chilli
– 1 Tsp Salt
Garlic Flatbread 👇🏼 (recipe makes 3)
– 180g Self Raising Flour (Brand: Vetta Smart Protein Self Raising Flour – OR plain flour mixed with 3 Tsp of baking powder & salt)
– 225g Low Fat Yoghurt
– Garlic Powder
Continued in Comments…..
9 thoughts on “1& or 2& Which by would you try? 1& Honey Sesame Chicken & Egg Fried Rice Hea”
– Different brands of yoghurt contain less/more moisture than others which can result in the dough being sticky when making the flatbread. If this happens slowly add the flour until you have the right consistency you can work with.
– When rolling the dough out make sure to lightly flour the surface below or use baking paper/parchment paper underneath so that the dough does not stick.
– Making the bread is totally optional & you can use any store bought paratha, naan, flatbread etc.
fantastic, i will try this
You’re telling me an egg fried this rice?
This looks insane I’m definitely trying this!
Just eat yogurt if you’re going to put it in everything. With a side of flame grilled chicken breast.
Spring onions, white bits only……shows green bits